We have a commitment to Worship, to Equipping, to Accountability, to Service, and to Witness.
Our Core Values
- Prayer - We commit ourselves to conceive and carry out all ministry through prayer.
- The Bible - We confirm the Bible as the inspired Word of God, the source of instruction, knowledge, and wisdom for living.
- Stewardship - We acknowledge God’s gifts - time, talent, treasure - and dedicate them for His glory and use.
- Unity - We acknowledge the command of God to love one another and respond to the leading of His Spirit to make us one.
- Maturity - We desire to "attain the whole measure of the fullness of Christ" by submitting to the transforming power of the Holy Spirit, encouraging, nurturing, and holding each other accountable in love.
- Relationships - We acknowledge that maturity occurs best when we are in godly relationships.
- Renewal/Sanctification - We believe that this is not only God's will for us, but that He is actively, faithfully, continually working in us to conform us to the image of Christ.