Be equipped with tools to use in your own prayer life as well as acquire essential training to help fulfill any desire or call to future prayer ministry. These are a few indispensable skills for all disciples. For a weekend event see typical schedule below, but other time formats are available. View or download our current informational brochure by clicking on the picture on the left.
One participant shared:
“I found much of my idea of prayer was turned on its head ... I am happy to say... God's yoke is easy and His burden is light. I learned to release the burden I placed on myself and to take on God's. Through His Holy Spirit He will guide us in the activity of prayer."
Typical Weekend Schedule
- Next training is Friday-Saturday Fall 2019 exact date TBA
- Friday evening 6:30 pm – 9 pm including a light supper AND
- Saturday 8:30 am – 2:30 pm with an enhanced continental breakfast & lunch included.
- Costs: Meals by donation, $5 for Training Manual
- Please plan to attend all sessions
To Sign Up or Questions
Contact Barb Foster (717-738-2465 or firstname.lastname@example.org) if you desire to attend a training or would like to set up a training for your group.