Be equipped with tools to use in your own prayer life as well as acquire essential training to help fulfill any desire or call to future prayer ministry for others. These are a few indispensable skills for all disciples. For the weekend event see typical schedule below, but other time formats are available. View or download our current informational brochure by clicking on the picture on the left.
One participant shared:
“I found much of my idea of prayer was turned on its head ... I am happy to say... God's yoke is easy and His burden is light. I learned to release the burden I placed on myself and to take on God's. Through His Holy Spirit He will guide us in the activity of prayer."
Typical Weekend Schedule
- Next training is Friday-Saturday Fall 2019, November 1 & 2
- Friday evening 6:30 pm – 9 pm including a light supper AND
- Saturday 8:30 am – 2:30 pm with an enhanced continental breakfast & lunch included.
- Costs: Meals by donation, $5 for Training Manual
- Please plan to attend all sessions
To Sign Up or Questions
Contact Barb Foster (717-738-2465 or email@example.com) if you desire to attend a training or would like to set up a training for your group.